SCI is seeking to grow its team of Collision Consultants with experienced collision center operators. Our team of professional consultants are tasked with representing our OEM partners to ensure their network of certified collision centers continue to meet the ever-changing requirements to complete a safe and proper repair. In addition, our team is expected to be able to sell and deliver consulting and training to continue to build value with our client collision centers
OEM Certification Audits
- Perform detailed evaluation of collision centers’ capability to repair vehicles to pre-accident condition per OEM requirements. This requires:
- Detailed understanding of collision center operations.
- Technical understanding of modern collision center tools, equipment and systems.
- Able to easily identify collision center process gaps from estimating through completion of repairs.
- Evaluate in-process and completed repairs to determine repairs follow OEM guidelines.
As a collision consultant, you will need to have extensive industry expertise to deliver value to collision centers in need of operational support. Specifically, consulting can include:
- Implementing Repair Planning Systems tailored to clients’ operations and unique requirements
- Understand key financial drivers and support changes that improve collision center profitability, and performance.
- Drawing on extensive experience to implement change when consulting clients
- As a consultant representing one of SCI’s client OEM partners, you will need to develop a deep understanding of select OEMs’ repair procedures and be able to:
- Identify gaps in OEM repair manual utilization
- Deliver onsite OEM repair training when necessary to ensure compliance with OEM standards
Collision Consultants require the following experience:
- 10+ years’ managerial experience in a high performing collision center environment
- Experience as collision center estimator with a deep understanding DRP and non-DRP environments
- Certified Collision Center Experience a plus
- Proficient with MS Office Software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Travel Required
- Background check and Drug testing is mandatory, SCI maintains a drug-free workplace
Apply for this job by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org